Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Common, postage on a gun is nothin.

So my birthday is tomorrow.
I'm excited, sort of.
Aaron has so many gifts for me that they won't even fit in the large cardboard box he has for my gifts. I can't make sense of that sentence and I've changed it 3 times, that's enough if it doesn't make sense, I'm sorry.

They are all of course, wrapped in newspaper. He thinks wrapping paper is wasteful. Though, he never refills water bottles, recycles or turns off the water when he is brushing his teeth. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody read that paper that he wrapped my gifts in so all in all, it was wasteful. I won't complain, he thinks it helps.

Tyler was in a accident tonight and I drove past him. We stopped and I drove him and his mother home. I only went on ridge rd because I knew it existed from Paul and oddly enough, my friend was sitting on the curb next to his beat up car. Every time I drive past it I always

I received a nice new bracelet in the mail from my Grandfather. He bought it at Buffalo Bills grave 30 minutes west of Denver on the I-70. My grandparents are huge rednecks. Don't ask me why they visited Buffalo Bills grave, nor why they bought a bracelet for me there. It's a nice one though, very me. Surprising that someone who has only known you for 2 years and has only seen you for 8 days of your life, can pick out a bracelet that suits you so well. Too bad they didn't send me like a gun or a cowboy hat, that seems to me like something you would buy at a Buffalo Bill giftshop.

Did you know?
Buffalo Bill died in 1917 and announce, "Ridge Road" as if I'm always looking for it. Why? I have no idea.
is buried on Lookout Mountain, overlooking Denver, Colorado.

Of course I knew that! That is where the bracelet was bought.
I'm drunk I think.
and I'm writing to entertain myself.

Did you know
Felix Mendelson wrote the wedding march when he was 17?

And it's still used today, Imagine that.
I'm learning so much just by sitting here.
I think I'm still drunk.

No comments: