So I'm watching Mickey Mouse on TV right now and the animation is just horrendous. Look how bad that looks. I sorta hate when I get that way but what was wrong with the old Mickey Mouse? Why do people get ideas like that. "I know, lets make him more realistic. More like a human mouse, kids will love that." No they won't! They want a nice cartoon not a realistic animal person.
I saw the Simpson's movie and was so pleased as to how normal the animation was. It was more advanced then the TV show but still the old Simpson's characters. Nothing looked THAT out of place. Included in this movie was a preview for an Alvin, Simon and Theodore Movie. I cannot believe what they look like, they sound perfect and the actor they choose as John is still good but they don't look ANYTHING like the original Chipmunks. Unfortinutly they don't have any screen shots from the new movie. I guess it's too early. But my god, it's so ugly.
Anyway, I register for my courses in 20 minutes, god knows if I'll get all my courses. I really hope I do. I have like at least 4 free places in each class. I just hope to god I get in.
I've been wearing a fake tattoo on my wrist for a week. I like having it there, even if it's a stupid tattoo. Aaron says it's distracting. I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment