How to "relax" before a"road test"
To no surprise I got the exact same answers as I did before. I just feel better when I tell my computer the important words I need them to search for. Even if it does do it automatically.
Wow, that is really funny.
Yesterday I went out parking with Rosa and did everything perfect. Her and Mike are super cute and both are helping me out. Rosalie is excited. She's my love. I really hope I do it this time. It's a freedom I really think I deserve. Metrobus owns my bank account and my parents own my alternative transportation. I want to be able to run errands for my parents and drive my little brother to his girlfriends house. If I get my licence today the first thing I'm going to do is take my boyfriend and brother for a drive. That's all I want to do.
If I don't get it today, whatever.
I can do it again someother time. At least this time if I fail it, I'll have the confidence to go up and book another one. $60 bucks may be a large sum for 40minutes but it's worth much more then that to me.
The more I talk to myself like this the more I feel like I'm gaining confidence in myself. it's raining which sucks. But whatever. I have a wonderful life and this is just a un
comfortable couple of minutes in a car with a stranger. I'm sure I'll have to face worse then that.Wish me luck.
I don't need it.
Just think about me and hope that I come out happy.
I remember this day 4 years ago. This was when Chris first got his licence. It was a huge day for him and a huge day for all of us. I hope I feel that way today.
No comments:
Post a Comment