It was about 30 minutes ago.
I was sweating bullets and I'm getting more and more scared as the time goes on. I shaved Mike's hair today. He starts Chemotherapy tomorrow. I've been trying to not to get scared but I'm not kidding. I'm very afraid. This is a huge thing for me and I've never experienced anything like this. The thought of my best friend undergoing Chemotherapy to destroy his cancerous tumours in his chest and abdomen is just unbelievable. Testicular cancer is so foreign to me and I just can't believe that it has happened.

I can't even help my heart from sinking when I look at that photo. He hasn't even lost his hair yet but looking at him like that makes me so upset. I love Mike, I always have and I don't know what I'd do without him. I hope everything goes well and I'm very positive about it. Though, I'm far more scared and upset then he is.
Isn't that silly.
I think I just need to calm down.
No comments:
Post a Comment