I'm the worst.
I had a big long entry started (like a week ago) and I couldn't finish it. So instead of finishing it I just didn't post anything at all.
So, I have dyed my hair a total of 5 times. That's so depressing but I can't get the fucking colour I want. It's now dark brown. Just like it used to be when I was in high school.I looked pretty good with it then, I hope I look pretty good with it now.
I'm going to look so beautiful tonight. No doubt. I'm really excited because I bought a new dress and I'm getting a nice shower, with new hair and I'm going to style it and oh my, I'm so excited. The worst thing is, is that everytime I don't try to look nice people always tell me how pretty I look. But when I do try, generally people just say nothing. Does that mean they are thinking I look okay but don't want to say it? Or does that mean I look pretty all the time and when I don't look good people feel bad and say I look good?
It's just something you'll never understand, that paragraph...and the idea.
I've got Andrea's party tonight, I'm actually pumped as shit for it. I'll take a bunch of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment