Saturday, July 21, 2007

Are you my paper boy?

If you ever sleep in a bus shelter and some idiot security guard comes by and asks why you’re sleeping on the benches? You’re from the bench company and you’re testing comfort levels. Be creative. Whatever you do, don’t say you’re the bus driver.

Is it weird that the old bus driver for route 21 is delivering my paper? Now he's complaining about jobs with my dad in the driveway? I don't get it. I really don't get it, my father does not know this man. He knows nothing about being a professional bus driver or paper man. We are so much alike. I can talk to anyone.

I'm worried about my birthday.
I'm feeling like it's not going to be as good as I've wanted it to be.
Birthday's are really important to me and I have to work ALL day on my birthday.
Yeah, it totally sucks but I'm the only person that can work it. Rob has to babysit his kid and Rosalie is on Vacation.
I know that, but It's my fucking birthday. I have no idea why they don't think it's important. I guess once people grow up they forget about little things like birthdays. Days where you get to celebrate you. You don't get those very often. Only once a year.

I felt like they thought I was retarded because I was bummed out that on my birthday I was working. I got pretty upset about it when I was talking to Rosalie and she replied with "I know it's your birthday but everyone knows that my brothers wedding is the end of July." It's not like I planned out when my birthday was going to be. I just wanted that one day off. Rosalie was so rude to me when she was on the phone. Saying to me "Well, you wanted hours so I gave them to ya"

Why would you be bitter about something like that. I ALWAYS cover shifts and I NEVER ask for days off.

I'm really upset about it.
I don't care if I sound like a winy teenager.
Birthdays in my family have been a HUGE thing forever.
My extended family gets together for everybodys birthday and I'm not going to get that.

God damn this sucks.

1 comment:

acadiascreech said...

i'm gonna make you the best damned card....
You just have to remind me to do so.