Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Who the hell has a bakesale with out Chocolate Chip Cookies? "Oatmeal" and "peanut butter"? why only these?

Eating can be one of the most disgusting and interesting things to watch someone do.
I'm sitting in the UC watching two guys eat.

I'm so grossed out but I can't help but continue watching.
Even paying attention to where someone chews their food is compelling.
Like the front or the right or left side.
Even this guy here, he's eating French fries from the back?
He's actually sort of making a chewing UP motion.

Even the amount of food that goes in a person mouth at one time.
The guy that's eating a sub takes between 5-6 bites every time his mouth comes to the sandwich.
This is BEFORE he swallows.

Yet the girl that's sitting next to me eats her macaroni and cheese one noodle at a time.
I find that when I eat I can't pay attention to how slow or fast I'm eating because by the time I'm finished I have already forgot to pay attention.

Man that Macaroni looks so good, no ketchup though.
Is that weird? I like ketchup on my macaroni.?
She even has a HOT POCKET man, that's a whole lot of food for one person.

I'm saving my belly for when Aaron gets here.
Hopefully we will have a real yummy meal.

No comments: