This classroom smells
I think it's just the area I am sitting in.
It smells a whole lot like poo. No joke.
Hold on, yeah I just moved.
Have you ever noticed that when you smell a bad smell immediately you get paranoid that it's you. Maybe it's just me.
I swear I just smelt everything that could smell on me and I do NOT smell of the poop.
So I moved and the smell is gone.
Thank goodness.
I hate first year courses.
I feel really old.
All these people are so tiny. They still wear retarded clothing and what?
There is a girl standing in front of me wearing big PURPLE snow boots.
Where or where in the world does that look good?
Please someone tell me.
Who taught these girls to dress themselves? Was it a monster?
I'm really glad I don't smell like poop.
That would be the worst, nobody wants to be the poop girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment