Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's like I walked right out of the closet. In a vision way, not a gay way.

You know it's extremely funny how you can go your whole life not knowing whats wrong with you and never finding a solution. Then find something afterwards that is a textbook example of exactly what is wrong with YOU.

That sentence is hard to understand.

So, I have GAD
Just found out about 2 hours ago.
The more I read about it the more 100% sure I am that this is what is wrong with me.
I swear to god, if I can go one day without feeling worried or rushed I don't care what I have to do, I'll do it.

Imagine that.
So that means I'll have to be on medication.
That's scary but man, if it helps me not feel like this 24/7 I'll do just about anything.

Yeah, so that's really public.
I sort of don't care though.
It's as if every problem I've ever had, from my stomach to my heart is defined now.
That's such a good feeling that I I could cry about it.

I have to get many tests done.
I don't care.
The though of this, like I said, living without feeling the way I do is just amazing.

No comments: