So things are going okay.
Other than the fact I've gone now, four days without speaking to my mother.
Unfortunately, I'm not speaking to her until she apologies to me.
That sounds like I'm a baby but I really cannot comprehend how much she hurt me.
I've been feeling pretty bad side effects for the new medication I am on.
I frequently feel like I'm about to vomit.
Also, I get extrememly tired.
It's funny how pills that are made to fix problems actually end up making them worse for a while.
Apparently I have to go about 6 weeks before I feel any sort of POSTIVE differences.
Ooh if I could only find me and chantelle's old ad for the medicine we created. I don't even remember what it was called. CURE AID! It was so funny. I'll find it soon I know it.
Oh god, I feel nauseous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment