Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh my gosh, I was wrong. It was earth all along. You finally made a monkey, yes we finally made a monkey. You finally made a monkey out of me!

I hate every ape I see, from Chimpanz A to Chimpan Z.


NEW PHONE
A Sony Ericsson Walkman phone.
It's fantastically white with a real nice MP3 player in it.
I'm just playing around with it now and hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon enough.
Mike, I'm looking at you!

I'm just putting music on it now and I'm going to hack the firmware soon.
I hate that stupid camera noise more then anything.
New things are so fun! :)




I totally forgot to write about this.
Guess what I bought at Value Village the other day.

A GLO WORM!
I totally found one for $1.99.
I'm in the middle of intense surgery to make him work again.
He should make it through.

I'm also buying a new T-shirt.
I love it a whole lot and I really hope that it'll fit properly.
I'm just waiting for the sale on threadless to start again and that baby is mine.
It's such an asshole shirt and I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT

No comments: