I've decided to stop eating everyday at 7:30pm
Not even a grape, a rice or even a crispy after that.
It's magical how it feels apparently, but it's much more healthy to not eat very late anyway.
I've also realised that my stomach really hurts when I eat at night.
So I'm stopping.
I hate high strung people.
Aaron's mom is one of them, but I don't really "hate" her.
I don't hate her, I just hate high strung people.
What do you see when you say that expression?
I don't even know what I see.
I'm thinking it sorta means like, tightly strung?
As though your strings are so tight they might break.
If high strung does not mean that, I guess I'm using the wrong expression.
Meaning: Tending to be very nervous and easily excited.
I guess that's sorta what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment