Sunday, August 12, 2007

Farts? Who said farts?

I'm so indecisive.
I made decisions like this.
"yeah, I'll have the chicken, thank you :) ..... NO WAIT!, is the fish good? I think I'll have the fish, no well the beef looks good too. What do you like?"

"The fish is great"

"hrm, alright well. I'll have that? Should I? I'll just have the chicken."

After that I'll think about how I really want beef.

Tonight ,I did the same thing with what I was doing.
In the end, I'm just doing what I had planned on to begin with.
Sentence structure? No WAY!

I like being a good friend.
The first night me and Aaron hung out outside of the internet, we made a gingerbread house. This was with 4 other people, he wrote this on the side of the house. At this point I had no idea he liked me. I was a total idiot.

Though, we totally spent the whole night that night up talking, then we went for a walk and came back and cuddled for the first time. I just found this pictures.
I also found this one.
This was when Adam took me out for my birthday. He did my hair and Kayla did my makeup. I hated the make up. I don't wear make up. They thought I looked great, but really I think I looked completely different then I normally did. I want to keep writing but I need to go see Paul be funny.

No comments: