That's fine though.
I just miss my lovers. It's pathetic that I totally feel like I know all these people. I'm just retarded. I'm fine with missing the show I guess, I'll just read up on what
happened. I sort of get the same feeling like I get with Veronica Mars. That when I miss an episode it's like missing a chance to hang out with my new friends.I have a really obsessive personality. I also have a very bad ADD personality. I wanted to add how much I LOVE the sea horses in the telus commercial. They are so beautiful.
You know what's totally weird? That we still use toothpaste and toothbrushes. It seems like such a aged method. Don't you think we should be doing something more futuristic to clean our teeth? It's so archaic. Same with toilet paper, what's up with that?
I wish I didn't have a Cinderella curfew.
I'd love to stay out longer and I really wish I was able to break the law more.
It's just so hard!
...That's what she said.

I get all paranoid.
I guess that's the point.
I liked when Christian Chancey used to tell me I looked like a glo worm. This picture reminds me of my glow worm face. He used to tell me that he wanted to curl up with me and watch my cheeks glow. Too bad he was weird and disappeared. He was very short and would draw on my body. He was a temporary friend though.
Do you remember glow worms?
I could only find one picture of a glo worm
I didn't have one but I'm
sure lots of other kids did. At night when you cuddled them their cheeks started to glow.Hey!
How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
one, that's not funny.
ahaha, that makes me laugh always.
No comments:
Post a Comment