So while walking today I pick up a handful of dog berries (keep in mind, these where my whole entire childhood) so when I pick them up I do what I normally do, which is throw them. After I finished throwing them I realise I have a little residue left from a squat berry in my hand. I can't help but smell my hand and of course I was punched in the face with so many memories. I felt like the biggest idiot. I had stopped and sat on the ground squishing berries and smelling my hands. It was the most bazaar feeling I had felt in a really long time. I really couldn't stop myself from smelling my hands and seeing myself making dog berry soup or throwing them at my friends. we used to have so many Dog berry fights. I felt like a mom whose child had died and was obsessed over finding clothes that still had there "smell." I guess it's not really that funny to say, but people do that. They want that smell to flood the brain full of memories. I felt that EXACT obsession.
Over DOG BERRIES.
What the fuck is a dog berry anyway?
I have two bruises that are perfectly symmetric on my face.
They are both on the bottom of both my eyebrows.
These bruises are because I fell asleep with my glasses on.
I am a HUGE idiot.
School starts tomorrow for me.
I'm looking forward to it. Send me text messages!
I love school text messages.
Someone sent me this picture of myself on Canada Day to show me how drunk I was, now I know I was this drunk but WHAT? This is so flattering.

People have to stop saying “that bugs me.” It’s racist.
No comments:
Post a Comment