skip to main | skip to sidebar

She's a Marshmallow

Good Grief Tracey Brown

Friday, September 14, 2007

I can't kiss em enough.


Man,
Why am I crying?
My parents are only gone for 2 weeks.
I'm 20 years old?
What am I doing crying over it?

I'm a loser and a sook.
Cuba! I wish I could go to Cuba.
My dad is going to be a nig.
Posted by trac54 at 5:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Where I am:

  • Bluekaffee.com
  • It's like a clean getawhale
  • Lannafartpants
  • Office Tally
  • Official Unofficial Heroes Blog
  • Paul's Ramblings
  • The Superficial
  • WGA Strike
  • What Would Tyler Durden Do?
  • www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts

Portrait of a Lady

Portrait of a Lady

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (57)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • A Mushbag?
      • Maybe that's why they want you to share KitKat bars.
      • Analysis for OPTIMAL DECISIONS
      • Together We Are Heavy
      • I'M DOING PSYCH AGAIN........PSYCH!
      • Satisfy myself
      • Who here is in line for a raise?
      • I can't kiss em enough.
      • our dudes.
      • Bad things come in how many waves?
      • Do insects ever get jealous of the flying ones? I ...
      • Back to school.I'm thinking that's okay.I have NOT...
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (12)