Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh Picnicface....
I love you

AFTER A JOKE ABOUT JEWS...

"wow...It's hot in here"

"Yeah it is hot in here, I'm sweating like a pedophile at recess"

"aww man, that's sick! O.K THAT is offensive"

"It doesn't even compare man! Some of my best friends ARE pedophiles. I can make that joke, I mean if they are okay with me making that joke, then you guys should be...
They're always like, yeah mark! Tell those jokes, we're just going to diddle some kids.
I mean, I've flirted with the idea of pedophila myself so if there is ANYONE who can make those jokes..say a practice pedophile it is me, OKAY?
So get off your high horses and get on solid ground! Where there are some kids for diddlin.

So I have this one friend who walks around wearing all green and wears question marks all over his body...
calls himself "the diddler"
Soooo, he gave me the green light
Yeah, so he said, you know "Tell one about me, ha"
"ha, tell one about how I do...ha"
He's the sphinx among pedophiles
'Answer me these questions three...
Question the first: Will I diddle you?
Question two and three: Refer to question one' "

No comments: