So i'm home and once again did not recieve an email today.
I sent Eric a message I was worried because I didn't want to sound persistant or pushy but I can't wait. My mind is exploding and my chest is exploding even more!!
I wrote...
"Hey there Eric!
It's Tracey Brown, I'm just emailing you now because my Gmail has been acting up on me. I had spoke to a bunch of folks who said they had received emails on the results from the interview ~5 days ago. Just wanted to make sure that my email account isn't gone all haywire on me. I'm assuming you are VERY busy right now so if that's not the case no worries.
Have a great week!
Tracey"
does this sound fine?
I hope it does.
TRACEY! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
PLEASE!
I need more friends to talk too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment