So I'm at work and a 82 year old man walked up to me and said "do you talk to strangers"
and I laughed and said "of course"
He proceeded to tell me he owned the masters pen.
He then handed me a bunch of chicken scratched sheets of paper with things he had wrote with the masters pen that was made by god.
Here's one of them..."People don't want to talk can go to hell that's not saying they will Hell is for they that cannot know thee way of God Just suppose it's true then after all what then a man so set it be yes to he thee teacher man can be"
he believes in god but doesn't believe in periods.He has a horrible toupee and his false teeth move when he speaks.
He also was WAY to close to me when he spoke.
He called himself curious George and giggled and covered his mouth when he did it.
"God help us all don't let life pass you by when death comes your way why not say yes to Jesus today you know death is coming your way there is no other way to pass from death onto life only true Jesus Christ as lord of your life saviour for ever over sin God help me lord Jesus my soul is in your hands is thee prayer of my heart so set it be he amen God is"
Jeez, this really doesn't make sense.
He also said that in church everyone says then are the lamb of god but he is the heal of god.
When he was 7years old his body was covered in arthritis and he couldn't move but he had praying parents speaking in tongues before he was born.
Then after he told me I was a true lady he told me if anyone ever asks who gave me those sheets of paper to tell them they were written by the masters pen. Also that once I get to heaven to tell god that George sent me with the masters pen.
This sounds like a pyramid scheme to me...
EDIT
hahaha oh my god.He just came up to me again and asked if he left his pen here. That he couldn't find it. I really had to keep my mouth shut because I wanted to say "oh no!! I hope it wasn't your masters pen!!
"He also said..."you know how people say they love there dog but they don"t live god,,.god is dog backwards....i mean it's just simple language
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment