Monday, June 16, 2008

I just feel like I'm a rare bird in a field full of hunters.

I honestly feel like everyone here is breathing down my neck.
That everything I do is not right.
I was brought up from my work for Tony to show me that my purse should not be where it was.
Which I completely understand.
But the way he did it made me feel like I was doing everything wrong.

I don't know who to listen to
Everyone gives me different directions

In other news our Tech guy is really hard to read.
He is really sweet but I can't tell if he is annoyed by me or really likes me.
But at the same time he always comes over to say hello and tell me that I look nice.
Flirt? Asshole? Who knows!! It drives me mad!

I also cannot determine how old he is. I think he said he had a wife?
I don't even know.
I'm really good at reading people but this guy is just so hard to and makes me really nervous.

It's really shitty out AGAIN today.
What a surprise. My life is always stuck in a shitty cloud.
I can't wait to leave this province and see sun more then rain.
oh goodness 82 days.

No comments: